As noted in President Dennis Ray’s update of Friday, January 4, 2019, a Shutdown Furlough Information page has been created on the NASCOE website. The page is NOT intended to replace agency guidance, but will accumulate information received by NASCOE Leadership regarding the shutdown and furlough. The button can be accessed at www.nascoe.org.
Information that is referenced on this page includes:
- Link to the Office of Personnel Management website
- OPM’s Shutdown Furlough Guidance Page
- FAQs on Emergency Furlough
- Department of Labor resources on Unemployment Benefits
- SF-8 Unemployment Compensation for Federal Employees form with USDA Information
- USDA Ops Center Website
- All NASCOE Communications on Shutdown and Furlough
The page may also be accessed directly at:
The Furlough Information page will be updated throughout the shutdown as NASCOE leadership receives information. Members are asked to refer any questions to their state association President, who will forward to NASCOE leadership through the Area Executives.
If you haven’t done so already, please follow the NASCOE website by visiting www.nascoe.org and entering your home email address in the “Follow blog by email” box. On Facebook, enter @NASCOENews in the search box to find and “Like” the Nascoe News page.