On Friday afternoon, President Trump signed the legislation to avert another government shutdown and ensures the entire federal government is funded through September 30.
The legislation covers seven appropriations bills:
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies;
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies;
- Financial Services and General Government;
- Homeland Security;
- Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies;
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs; and
- Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies.
The legislation, H.J. Res. 31, passed the Senate and House yesterday, February 14, 2019.