In our continued efforts to provide valuable benefits, we have partnered with Allstate Identity Protection to bring you Allstate Identity Protection Pro.
Your identity is made up of more than your Social Security number and credit score. That’s why they do more than monitor your credit reports. They help you look after your online activity, from financial transactions to what you share on social media — so you can protect the trail of data you leave behind.
Introducing the next evolution in identity protection. For over 85 years, they’ve been protecting what matters most. Now they’re providing protection from a wide range of identity threats, so you can keep loving what technology adds to your life.
NASCOE members can receive identity theft protection for $7.95 per person / month or $13.95 per family / month.
With Allstate Identity Protection Pro you’ll be able to
- Check your identity health score
- View and manage alerts in real time
- Monitor your TransUnion credit score and report for fraud
- Receive alerts for cash withdrawals, balance transfers, and large purchases
- Get reimbursed in the event of fraud with our $1 million identity theft insurance policy
Protect yourself and your family (everyone that’s “under your roof and wallet”).
Members who would like to enroll in coverage through payroll deduction, can simply call Benefits Direct to speak with a benefit counselor at (877) 523-0176.