The following information has been assembled as a resource for NASCOE members as we all navigate the partial government shutdown of Fiscal Year 2019. As NASCOE Leadership receives information or clarification, this page will be updated.
If you have questions that are not addressed on this page, please contact your State Association President, who will forward your question(s) to NASCOE Leadership through the Area Executives.
Please note that this page is not a comprehensive list of resources.
The information contained on this page is not intended to be a substitute for agency guidance.
Office of Personnel Management
Pay and Leave – Shutdown Furlough Guidance Page
Employee FAQ’s on Emergency Furlough – 12-20-2018
Unemployment Insurance Resources
Sample Letters for Creditors and Mortgage Companies
Excepted and NonExcepted Pay and Benefits Information
Department of Labor
Unemployment Compensation for Federal Employees
DOL Unemployment Benefit Finder
Federal Identification Codes (FIC) for Unemployment Applications
SF-8 – Unemployment Compensation for Federal Employees with USDA Information
USDA Ops Center – Employee Resources During Shutdown
Employee Personal Page (EPP) Password Resets during Shutdown – *New* – January 10, 2019
Ethics Guidance on GoFundMe campaigns
Employee FAQ’s on Emergency Furlough – 12-20-2018 — displayed below
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) InformationEAP-and-WorkLife4You-Furlough-Flyer-508-Compliant
NASCOE Communications on Shutdown Furlough
- NASCOE Legislative Flash Update – November 19, 2019
- President Signs Appropriations Bill to Fund Government
- Government Funding Update – February 14, 2019
- Government Funding Update from Hunter Moorhead, NASCOE Legislative Consultant
- Update on Legislation to Reopen Government
- BREAKING NEWS FOR NASCOE’s MEMBERSHIP
- NASCOE News Flash – January 24, 2019
- NASCOE Congressional Contact Toolkit & NASCOE Positions on FSA Employees’ “Excepted On Call” Status
- NASCOE News Flash – January 20, 2019
- NASCOE Legislative News Flash – Update on Update on Furloughed Employee Benefits Legislation