The following information has been assembled as a resource for NASCOE members as we all navigate the partial government shutdown of Fiscal Year 2019. As NASCOE Leadership receives information or clarification, this page will be updated.
If you have questions that are not addressed on this page, please contact your State Association President, who will forward your question(s) to NASCOE Leadership through the Area Executives.
Please note that this page is not a comprehensive list of resources.
The information contained on this page is not intended to be a substitute for agency guidance.
Office of Personnel Management
Department of Labor
Unemployment Compensation for Federal Employees
DOL Unemployment Benefit Finder
Federal Identification Codes (FIC) for Unemployment Applications
SF-8 – Unemployment Compensation for Federal Employees with USDA Information
USDA Ops Center – Employee Resources During Shutdown
Employee Personal Page (EPP) Password Resets during Shutdown – *New* – January 10, 2019
Employee FAQ’s on Emergency Furlough – 12-20-2018 — displayed below
NASCOE Communications on Shutdown Furlough
- NASCOE News Flash – January 20, 2019
- NASCOE Legislative News Flash – Update on Update on Furloughed Employee Benefits Legislation
- NASCOE News Flash – January 15, 2019
- NASCOE Shutdown Furlough Page Updated January 10, 2019
- NASCOE Legislative Committee FY19 Appropriations Update – January 8, 2019
- NASCOE News Flash — PP26 Concerns
- *New* Furlough Information Page
- NASCOE News Flash – NASCOE President Update, January 4, 2019
- NASCOE Legislative Committee FY19 Appropriations Update–January 4, 2019
- Furlough Update – December 28, 2018