One of the most important functions of NASCOE is the negotiation process. This is an opportunity for NASCOE to present member’s concerns and issues to management in an effective manner and this process has been very successful in the past.
NASCOE encourages all members to take some time and utilize the online negotiation form at: https://nascoe.org/negotiations/negotiations-submission/
Be sure to clearly state the issue with background and facts, your position on the issue, recommendations for resolution, and any handbook/Notice references.
If you have any questions, please contact your Area Negotiations Consultant as follows:
MWA – Debbie Staley, Illinois
NEA – Jamie McLane, Maryland
NWA – Jenae Prescott, Idaho
SEA – Rachel Mullican, Alabama
SWA – Tracy Wilson, Oklahoma
Negotiations Responses from Previous Years
Recent Negotiations Updates from NASCOE
- NASCOE Critical Benefits and Meeting Update
- 2019 Negotiation Items and FSA’s Responses
- NASCOE Roundup Bulletin Now Available
- 2018 Negotiation Responses from Washington, DC.
- NASCOE News Flash: 2018 Negotiation and All Association Meeting with Management
- NASCOE Attends FPAC Employee Associations Joint Meeting
- NASCOE News Flash: Legislative Update – 03-21-2018
- NASCOE Pre-Negotiations Meeting Update: January 15, 2018
- NASCOE Pre-Negotiations Meeting is Underway!
- 2017 NASCOE Negotiation Items